Denials and appeals can be one of the largest areas of financial risk faced by today's healthcare providers. Join experts Zenobia Knight and Deborah Samenow as they review common coding errors and prevention strategies, medical necessity compliance, and other potential risk areas. This one-hour webinar will cover effective methods of organizing and managing claim appeals, including how to approach simultaneously undergoing other audits and claim denials or appeals. Don't miss these strategies to maximize success throughout the appeals process!
- Identify common coding errors
- Billing terminology (Denials, edits, and rejections)
- Outline strategies for attacking bundling
- Discuss ways to minimize denials due to lack of medical necessity
- Determine effective methods to organize and manage appeals
- Review strategies to successfully appeal denied claims