This two-hour webinar, with featured speaker Sal Tripodi of TRI Pension Services, will review all important current developments (e.g., legislation, regulations, IRS/DOL/PBGC guidance, and court rulings) from this year, with an emphasis on how these current developments affect plan design, plan administration, or enforcement issues.
Webinar highlights include:
- Discussions of DOL regulations expanding access to defined contribution MEPs
- Final Treasury regulations on the new hardship distribution events and criteria for approving hardship distributions
- Revised EPCRS procedures expanding the self-correction program (SCP)
- Proposed rules for website delivery of ERISA disclosures
- Expansion of the determination letter program for individually designed plans
- Proposed legislative changes in the SECURE Act